Luz Divina Mundo Espiritual
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Luz Divina Mundo Espiritual

Es un Grupo donde investigamos problemas paranormales, ayudamos con dichos problemas y enceñamos el desarrollo espiritual

ÍndicePortalRegistrarseÚltimas imágenesConectarse

THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GHOSTS

AutorMensaje
Franqui
Super-Administrador
Super-Administrador
Franqui

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 151
Empleo /Ocios : Medium

THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GHOSTS Empty
MensajeTema: THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GHOSTS   THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GHOSTS Icon_minitimeDom Abr 13, 2008 9:23 pm

UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GHOSTS

Did you know there are many different types of ghosts, and, further, that not every being that inhabits in the spiritual realm is necessary a ghost at all? As such, it's might be helpful to our study if we first start to understand the different types of ghosts out there and how they are different from each other. Of course, my effort to categorize these 'critters' is no more definitive than anyone else's, but I do believe mine to be at least an honest effort to find some consensus among the various paranormal camps. I offer it only as a general guide and not the final word on the subject. I'm sure some readers—particularly those who have studied ghosts for awhile—may find some of my definitions to be questionable and will continue to insist upon their own preferred terminology, which is fine; I only offer these as a reasonable place to start.

DEFINITIONS INDEX

Interactive Personality Types
Familials
Historicals
Anonymous
'Non-Interactive' Personality
The Living Ghost
Inanimate Manifestations
Animal Manifestations
Non-Human Manifestations
The 'Extra-Celestial'
Poltergeists